16-17 Aug 2019 (10am–6pm)
Suntec City Convention Centre
(Level 4, Hall 403 & 404)
Suntec city convention centre is easily accessible by three MRT stations (see MRT map) - Esplanade or Promenade via the Circle Line, and City Hall via the East West Line.
Follow these directions to get to Suntec Singapore:
- From CC3 Esplanade MRT Station (3 minutes): Take Exit A and follow the signage to our Centre
- From CC4 Promenade MRT Station (5 minutes): Take Exit C, walk through Suntec City Mall and follow the signage to our Centre
- From EW13 City Hall MRT Station (8 - 10 minutes): Walk through City Link Mall and then Esplanade Exchange to get here
Getting to Suntec Singapore by bus is relatively easy. Depending on which bus service you are taking, you may choose to board or alight at the following stops around the Centre:
36, 70M, 111, 133, 133A, 162M, 518, 518A, 700A, 857, NRI, 97, 97A,
70A, 106, 502, 502A, 502B, 518, 551, 578, 581, 577, 580, 575, 576, 579
Opposite Suntec Singapore:
If you're driving to Suntec Singapore, choose from the following routes for access to our carpark:
- Nicoll Highway
- Raffles Boulevard (from Bras Basah Road)
- Temasek Avenue (from Raffles Boulevard)
- Rochor Road exit from East Coast Expressway (ECP)
To help you easily identify your parking location, the carpark is clearly divided into 3 colour zones and 24 distinct animal symbols. Park at West Wing (Green Zone) for quick access to Suntec Singapore.
There are also leaflets available at all lift lobbies to guide you to the respective zones. If you’re still unable to locate your vehicle, you may call the 24-hour hotline mentioned in the leaflets for assistance.